Neener neener. You suck a weiner

Main open forum. Post at your own damn risk. You've been warned. RealWicked is in fact really wicked. :D

Moderators: archie, Britney Spears, realwicked

Neener neener. You suck a weiner

Postby realwicked » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:45 pm

image.jpg
image.jpg (218.14 KiB) Viewed 14543 times
realwicked

Re: Neener neener. You suck a weiner

Postby T0rlliosis » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:28 pm

realwicked wrote:
image.jpg

True Story, AOL Answers is Dead . . . and I like to think we had a hand in the beginning of that end.
You stupid cunts, you had the world by the tail and it bit your balls off -- rather like that tiger got Roy Horn.

Except in your case, you played God and destroyed your own finest creation. I've tied to miss you but I won't. You've now set the stage for Steve Case to put a bullet in his head. Huff Post will soon follow and no one will miss you. See ya, boys. It was fun bringing you down. And Go Fuck Yourselves To Death. Twice.
T0rlliosis

Re: Neener neener. You suck a weiner

Postby Realwicked's Son » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:52 pm

T0rlliosis wrote:
realwicked wrote:
image.jpg

True Story, AOL Answers is Dead . . . and I like to think we had a hand in the beginning of that end.
You stupid cunts, you had the world by the tail and it bit your balls off -- rather like that tiger got Roy Horn.

Except in your case, you played God and destroyed your own finest creation. I've tied to miss you but I won't. You've now set the stage for Steve Case to put a bullet in his head. Huff Post will soon follow and no one will miss you. See ya, boys. It was fun bringing you down. And Go Fuck Yourselves To Death. Twice.

Holy Moly Aunt T0rlli. AOfuckingHell had this to say:

"As AOL continues to grow and evolve we are taking necessary actions to ensure our efforts and resources are focused on the areas where we can create the maximum amount of value for our loyal consumer base.

As a result we have decided to sunset AOL Answers. Thank you for your participation in this site. If you have an AOL-related question (passwords, account information, etc.), please visit our AOL Help site at help.aol.com.

Continues to grow and evolve? How can something evolve when it has already decayed to dust? LOfuckingL
Realwicked's Son

Return to NOTB Expats