Update

Main open forum. Post at your own damn risk. You've been warned. RealWicked is in fact really wicked. :D

Moderators: archie, Britney Spears, realwicked

Update

Postby realwicked » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:38 am

April got kicked off the swimming team for inappropriate touching of another team member in a sexual way.
Possible charges to be filed.

Katie bug aka Elizabeth aka Betty got another DWI on March 8 2015. Her third in 6 years!!
realwicked

Re: Update

Postby T0rlliosis » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:50 pm

realwicked wrote:April got kicked off the swimming team for inappropriate touching of another team member in a sexual way.
Possible charges to be filed.

Katie bug aka Elizabeth aka Betty got another DWI on March 8 2015. Her third in 6 years!!

Poor April, all those hot nekkid bodies and raging hormones are a powerful recipe. Note to Apple: a little discretion goes a long way.

Katie hits the bottle ah ?? Discretion, again.
T0rlliosis

Re: Update

Postby Realwicked's Son » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:44 am

realwicked wrote:Katie bug aka Elizabeth aka Betty got another DWI on March 8 2015. Her third in 6 years!!

Hi Mom! I called Katiebug/Elizabeth/Betty tonight to see if she still remembered us but her number's been disconnected. I hate it when we break our chew toys, their heads split open, the bells fall out and roll under the sofa where the vacuum cleaner eats them. Bullshit. But let me tell you, it makes one FUCK of a noise when the bell is rolling through the hose and hits bottom. LOfuckingL

Mo Wicked
Realwicked's Son

Return to NOTB Expats