Gang of Nine

Tired of TE douchebaggery? Here ya go.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Gang of Nine

Postby So_not_nice » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 am

Right...I can't stand it! Who do you think they are given there are more than nine losers on the Suite101 forum...First picks are: Victoria "knickers in a twist" Nicks; Elaine "the global pain" Findlay and Hutch "the Mr Nobody of the Universe"...
So_not_nice

Re: Gang of Nine

Postby mostprobablies » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:12 am

Elizabeth Batt is the one who wants to ban people from the forum who don't write. :lol: Mia schooled her, though.

I don't know if Lena/Yuen/Asa/Mia, etc are still the big earners, but if they are, I'm sure they have pull. The thing with them is that they're not dickheads. Like I said before, it's the mediocre ones who are the dickheads running around trying to make rules.
mostprobablies
Site Admin

Re: Gang of Nine

Postby ucw » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 am

Wow. Give somebody a "TE" badge and they go ape-shit all over those of us who can't get our articles taken down without pulling an Aimee but don't write for Suite anymore. Ban people from the forums? What rot.

Lena was always sensible, IMO. Can't imagine she would advocate such stupidity. She even supported me when I called out Asa on some garbage about how he should own his keyword phrases. Or maybe it was the "everybody who joined Suite after me is ruining it" garbage. Suite ruined Suite.

Meh. Who cares?
ucw

Return to TEs - Give them hell