Give this CW a medal...

Tired of TE douchebaggery? Here ya go.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Give this CW a medal...

Postby So_not_nice » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:28 am

I can´t even be bothered to publish articles on here anymore as they are constantly being disabled for things that are just style preferences and not actual errors.

It´s ridiculous especially because we do not get paid for our work here and the Suite101 guidelines are pretty general.
I don´t mind making countless revisions on articles that I am actually being paid for, but this is just too much.

Topic editors should not be allowed to disable articles simply because they do not fit in with their personal preferences. Writing here has just become frustrating and tedious.
So_not_nice

Re: Give this CW a medal...

Postby BoredWriter » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:13 am

Same old... One would think Topic Editors actually brought up that topic on their amazing secretwiki and decided that no, you cannot disable because you would have chosen a different style.
Some of them think they are actually editors, and not just glorified janitors.
BoredWriter

Postby mostprobablies » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:59 am

Thread closed! lol

I'd be pissed too. Suite hasn't said shit either. They've probably been told to concentrate on whatever new site they want to build and let the TEs fuck it up till it dies. (ok, guise...it's aug and you bought a domain in may..wtf is going on?).
mostprobablies
Site Admin

Postby hopeful » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 am

Has that CW been booted off the site? LOL Wouldn't surprise me since he/she "dared" say anything against Suite. They have gotten so close thread happy over there. Such a joke!
Suite101.com ~ Everything you never wanted to know :P
hopeful

Postby I'm Done » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

hopeful wrote:Has that CW been booted off the site? LOL Wouldn't surprise me since he/she "dared" say anything against Suite. They have gotten so close thread happy over there. Such a joke!

Right now her profile is still up. However, the work day is just getting started on the west coast, so maybe the Suite HQ forum patrol hasn't had a chance to take "appropriate action" yet. ;)
I'm Done

Return to TEs - Give them hell