Asking a favor, please

Tired of TE douchebaggery? Here ya go.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Asking a favor, please

Postby DSAldridge » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Can you guys please leave Darla Sue (cowgirl lady) alone, both here and on the Suite forums? She has some health problems similar to mine that are badly affected by stress, and this shit on both forums is making her sick. I know nobody here has really been very mean to her except Barbi, but please, as a favor to me, let's leave her out of this, o.k.?

I know all too well how much being unfairly bashed on forums can hurt you, as MP can attest. I just don't want those of us here to be accused of ripping into people unfairly. Everyone has axes to grind with someone, but let's be the bigger people, just this once. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you, and there is no need to turn this into a "but she did this to me" thread, either. Let's just drop it. And MP....no smartass remarks about her hat, either! ;) People are allowed to wear what they want in this world, and she is the TE of Western History, so the hat fits the part.

MPS gets accused of a lot of stuff that is untrue, so just this once, let's make them wrong about us. People are telling her that she is the subject of a flame war over here. I assured her it isn't true, so let's make it untrue. She really is a sweet person. None of us is perfect.
DSAldridge

Re: Asking a favor, please

Postby BoredWriter » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 pm

I never had any problem with her, if anything she reaches out to help when she thinks somebody feelings got hurt.
I've seen worse hats too. I have pictures of me wearing a PINK one. Beat that!
BoredWriter

Re: Asking a favor, please

Postby hopeful » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:03 pm

I have always been the one to defend her here. Unfortunately, we have a lurker (or troll) who takes what is said and sends it to her. Who knows if the facts are accurate or if the copy/pasting is complete. All I know is that she was quick to turn on me, so as far as I'm concerned, she is a non-issue. I won't defend nor will I attack her here, or anywhere else.
Suite101.com ~ Everything you never wanted to know :P
hopeful

Return to TEs - Give them hell