Tricia Spencer fired

Tired of TE douchebaggery? Here ya go.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Re: Tricia Spencer fired

Postby wannashootsomebody » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:48 pm

mostprobablies wrote:So, I'm reading her posts. Can you tell us which post was the problem? I don't see any of her posts as a problem. I know Suite can't delete posts. They only edit posts, so one of the ones we see was supposedly the problem, and I don't see where she was being bitchy. Jeeez, MK, Suite's fucked up but don't take it out on your cheerleaders.

It may have been something she posted on the TE forums. Deb posted a goodbye over there as well. We'll never know, but Deb just reamed MK out in an email. She wants her content back.
wannashootsomebody

Postby raggedyann » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:42 pm

It doesn't take much to be canned. I said a few things on the forum and then I received an email from Lima Bean saying I had been terminated since I had expressed my desire to not be at Suite anymore. I had never said that. I also had removed photos from articles pending questions I had raised regarding copyright issues because I was of the belief that Suite could use them in perpetual digital rights, such as ebooks and I would never see a cent from that. I was always polite and never used profanity (no I not criticizing any of you--just talking about me) and only pointed out contradictions regarding answers to these questions regarding whether our work in an ebook constituted copyright and digital rights, since different editors and adminstration were saying very different things.

Of note, also, the guidelines wanted photographs. The contract that I signed did not mention nor require them.

They still have my articles up and refused my requests to have them removed. This has been about 3 months. They put photos on a few of them--or Lima Bean did, but now she has been all boiled up for quite some time as well. They evaporated her like steam.

Too bad about Tricia. She was one of the few voices of reason on the forums--well thought out, experienced reasoning.

I'm still surprised at this point that the place is even still in existence. There is an extreme lack of competency. I mean, there is a lot of stupidity in TPTB. When I mentioned this lack of basic skills incompetency in the forum, I had an email from Lima Bean firing me--but not my writing--within an hour. There are some crazy suck up loyalists over there that send little emails and private messages to and fro between themselves and to the grande MK (how the heck is that Dude with the Diatribes still there, LOL? Have you read his writing? It is horrid--full of run on sentences etc etc--he def needs an editor) trying to off anyone who dare speaks any ill.

With Suiteeland, it is Death by Cheerleaders: Rah rah rah rah rah: if you're not a most probably, it is time to go go go...
raggedyann

Postby DSAldridge » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:06 pm

I have no idea why they took my articles down when I asked them to. Maybe you should ask again. I don't think they care anymore.
DSAldridge

Postby raggedyann » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:23 pm

I think I will! You have inspired me!!
raggedyann

Postby hopeful » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:59 pm

mostprobablies wrote:So, I'm reading her posts. Can you tell us which post was the problem? I don't see any of her posts as a problem. I know Suite can't delete posts. They only edit posts, so one of the ones we see was supposedly the problem, and I don't see where she was being bitchy. Jeeez, MK, Suite's fucked up but don't take it out on your cheerleaders.
Um, Suite can delete posts, and they did it all the time right before I was booted. :?: :?:
Suite101.com ~ Everything you never wanted to know :P
hopeful

Previous

Return to TEs - Give them hell