Seems Not Everyone is Invited to the Private Forum for TE's

Tired of TE douchebaggery? Here ya go.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Seems Not Everyone is Invited to the Private Forum for TE's

Postby wannashootsomebody » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Maybe they are waiting to give some people access. Seems the old FW's would be the first ones in, but not all of them!

What notification to join the wiki?

I ain't got one as of this moment...

Oooh, I can't decide whether to flounce, have a hissy-fit because I've not received an invite even though I'm a TE or just chill cos it'll turn up eventually....

And we got a mention too!

I got mine - the TEs are having a right moan about how grumpy you are ******. Shall I paste the threads, a la MPS? I have also switched computers so not sure I can get back in either. Still waiting for just one person to write in my topic before I can get too excited about being a TE...

Please do post those threads if you have the power ****. I'd love to be able to defend my grumpiness if I just knew what the substance behind the accusations of said grumpiness was...

Then they talk about eating goats, and further down the thread...

I still don't have access ~pout~
wannashootsomebody

Re: Seems Not Everyone is Invited to the Private Forum for T

Postby hopeful » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:42 am

Are the **** people's names? Why censor them out? :)
Suite101.com ~ Everything you never wanted to know :P
hopeful

Postby mostprobablies » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 am

Is this from the TE forum? They probably aren't giving access, because I posted the link and they don't want my "friend" to post threads. :lol:

Dear Suite101s, my friend is not there anymore, but if any TE wants to replace her and post the threads here, you're welcome to. 8-) I'm sure CWs and FWs will appreciate it. Hell, maybe some TEs can actually know what is going on too. :lol:
mostprobablies
Site Admin

Postby wannashootsomebody » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:24 am

I censored the names because I still work there, and don't want to get kicked out right now, plus, I wouldn't want anyone posting my name here. I saw what happened to Deb, and that just wasn't right. I'm curious to see what will happen down the road with the new site.

This is from the general forum. I have no access to the TE forum. I applied, but didn't get picked. From what I understand they were overwhelmed with applications. I know one TE, and she says the forums over there are pretty tame so far, just new TE's asking questions and reporting tech glitches. You have to remember that staff and editorial check the TE forums daily, so there isn't likely to be a whole lot of ruckus going on there. Well, at least until certain rabble rousers and grumpy people get in, then it could liven up.
wannashootsomebody

Return to TEs - Give them hell