Useful Wordpress Theme (Affiliate Link Warning!)

General chat about whatever. Maybe we can bring back the awesome that was the Suite101 forum networking and advice we had in past years.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Useful Wordpress Theme (Affiliate Link Warning!)

Postby notrobertblack » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Be warned in advance that this message has an affiliate link in it, so don't click it if you have something against affiliate marketing.

I've been playing around with a Wordpress theme called Headway (here's my affiliate link: http://tinyurl.com/7juapen) for building websites for clients. I am not a tech wizard and I found the initial learning curve fairly steep, but once I got the hang of it, Headway lets me custom build sites with remarkable speed and flexibility. I can use it to build static sites that don't look like WP blogs, with columns and images and videos and all kinds of neat shit placed wherever I want them on the pages (it takes me HOURS to create a simple page using my meager HTML skills), or I can use it to make a really great-looking blog. Or I can combine both types of sites into one domain.

Here is an example of a client site that I am building using Headway (don't be too critical -- this is WAY better than any site I could build by myself): http://www.schnabelelectric.com

Anyway, Headway is releasing a brand new version on November 25 that is going to be even better and easier than the current version I have been using. If you buy it now, you get a license to use it on as many sites as you like and you get lifetime updates for one flat fee. :D If you buy after November 25, you will have to pay an annual license fee. :evil:

Edited to add sample URL.
notrobertblack

Re: Useful Wordpress Theme (Affiliate Link Warning!)

Postby mostprobablies » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Another reallly good place for themes (sorry, I know you want the affiliate clicks lol) is themeforest.com. That site rocks.
mostprobablies
Site Admin

Return to Anything Goes