how to delete posts

General chat about whatever. Maybe we can bring back the awesome that was the Suite101 forum networking and advice we had in past years.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Re: how to delete posts

Postby archie » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Blow me. You get no responses if you can't spell "ridiculous."

Asshole.
archie

Postby realwicked » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 am

stupid wrote:Hello,

So I was doing a search of my name - you see I'm looking for a job, and see something that I wrote in a private forum that comes up on google. I don't know what your beef is with suite101 and furthermore I don't care. What I do care about is my name and a potential negative thing I wrote in a private forum, granted probably also in frustration, however this site is the most petty and rediculous thing I think I have ever seen in my entire life. May I suggest that whoever runs this move on, things don't work out sometimes--and you need to deal with that. Potential character defamation is quite serious, if not grounds for a lawsuit, so let me know who to contact to get my name and a private posting off the internet.

Thank you!

Do you spit or swallow?
realwicked

Postby archie » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Oops I accidentally deleted this chick's account. Oh well.
archie

Postby stupid » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Wow, I don’t quite know what to say. Ultimately I kind of feel sorry for you. I’m guessing you’re rather young and will learn over time, as well as mature. I don’t wish ill will on anybody, nor am I going to resort to stooping to your level. I can assure you I’m well educated and have the resources to pursue it if I wanted. But, it’s really not worth my time. I’m sorry that you feel the need to try to bring other people down, that’s just really rather sad.

Have a happy Thanksgiving. I hope you find peace and contentment in your future.

Best of luck to you, sincerely.
stupid

Postby archie » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Well then why did you say you were going to sue blah blah lawsuit? That shit doesn't work on me.
archie

Postby T0rlliosis » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:56 pm

archie wrote:Well then why did you say you were going to sue blah blah lawsuit? That shit doesn't work on me.

Sure it does, just not in a manner Stupid can comprehend. We get MAJOR Paypal points whenever some disgruntled asshole threatens to sue us. HAHAHAHAHAHA
T0rlliosis

Postby T0rlliosis » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:03 pm

stupid wrote:Wow, I don’t quite know what to say. Ultimately I kind of feel sorry for you. I’m guessing you’re rather young and will learn over time, as well as mature. I don’t wish ill will on anybody, nor am I going to resort to stooping to your level. I can assure you I’m well educated and have the resources to pursue it if I wanted. But, it’s really not worth my time. I’m sorry that you feel the need to try to bring other people down, that’s just really rather sad.

Have a happy Thanksgiving. I hope you find peace and contentment in your future.

Well, **I** know what to say: Why don't you just die ?? 'Soon !!' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
T0rlliosis

Postby realwicked » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:39 am

stupid wrote:Wow, I don’t quite know what to say. Ultimately I kind of feel sorry for you. I’m guessing you’re rather young and will learn over time, as well as mature. I don’t wish ill will on anybody, nor am I going to resort to stooping to your level. I can assure you I’m well educated and have the resources to pursue it if I wanted. But, it’s really not worth my time. I’m sorry that you feel the need to try to bring other people down, that’s just really rather sad.

suck my dick
realwicked

Return to Anything Goes