General chat about whatever. Maybe we can bring back the awesome that was the Suite101 forum networking and advice we had in past years.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Postby wannashootsomebody » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Last edited by wannashootsomebody on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wannashootsomebody

Re: Sitting Here Crying

Postby secret squirrel » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Awwww Deb - sorry, I mean your very good friend WannaSS... such a shame about the devil CE who's trying to kill you or at least get you thrown into the WEP.

That particular person will of course, naturally, be reading here and will have taken fright over your verbal abuse towards him/her so you can sleep easy
:)
secret squirrel

Postby wannashootsomebody » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Last edited by wannashootsomebody on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wannashootsomebody

Re: Sitting Here Crying

Postby secret squirrel » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:00 pm

FUCK YOU TOO!!! FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!

Tut tut - language WSS, language please!
secret squirrel

Re: ......

Postby secret squirrel » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:23 pm

I see you've retracted your comments for some unknown reason.
Just thought I'd let you know I took screen grabs :)

And I'm not afraid to use them :) should the need arise...
secret squirrel

Postby hopeful » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Dang! What the hell did I miss? Shoot! Of course this would happen when I was too busy at work to check the forum! :x
Suite101.com ~ Everything you never wanted to know :P
hopeful

Postby DSAldridge » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:01 pm

secret squirrel wrote:I see you've retracted your comments for some unknown reason.

You know, I imagine you locked in a room with no mirrors because you hate yourself so much, you can't stand to look at your own face. It must be very sad to be you. I really feel sorry for people who find pleasure in hurting other people, but I realize that you are a very, very sick person, so I just pity you. The only control you have in your life is here, online, where you can hide your pain behind a fake identity and use what little power you have to inflict pain on others. It's pathetic as hell, really.

You don't have to worry about me, though. I'm fine. I've asked MP to remove my membership here, because it was a nice place until the DSS and Suite trolls invaded it. I have better things to do than defend myself against psychotic people, like trying to comfort my friend, who unlike me, lets people like you get to her.

I have to fight every day just to stay alive. Knowing that there are so many vicious people like you in the world makes me want to not try so hard to do that. You are the kind of person who makes people "wannashootsomebody", just like her abusive ex-husband who, btw, cursed her and called her names every day for 13 years when he wasn't beating her senseless. So by all means, pick on the weak ones, because you can't hurt me. I see you for what you are, just a sick, pitiful computer nerd who has no life outside of the machine in front of you. You're probably so ugly that nobody wants you, probably weigh about 300 lbs and are eating chips and drinking soda as you read this. Try calling Extreme Makeover and getting yourself presentable, then maybe you'll get some self-esteem.

Goodbye, and good luck with not finally blowing your own brains out with all that anger and self-hatred you're carrying around. Not that it would be much of a loss.
DSAldridge

Postby So_not_nice » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:56 am

Oh dear Deb...you ARE flakey and nasty and mean and horrible!! What a victim!! Get over yourself - and your victim neighbor who validates your sad, pathetic being...I see you are not so sharing on your blog...invitees only???
So_not_nice

Postby mostprobablies » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 am

oooh, so THIS is the thread. Sheesh. I come back and all hell breaks loose.

Sorry those who PM'd me. I don't read every thread and there's a couple people who kill spam, but it's mostly me. Sometimes, I just kill spammers and go back to what I'm doing.
mostprobablies
Site Admin

Postby otterpop » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:40 pm

DSAldridge wrote:
secret squirrel wrote:I see you've retracted your comments for some unknown reason.

You know, I imagine you locked in a room with no mirrors because you hate yourself so much, you can't stand to look at your own face. It must be very sad to be you. I really feel sorry for people who find pleasure in hurting other people, but I realize that you are a very, very sick person, so I just pity you. The only control you have in your life is here, online, where you can hide your pain behind a fake identity and use what little power you have to inflict pain on others. It's pathetic as hell, really.

You don't have to worry about me, though. I'm fine. I've asked MP to remove my membership here, because it was a nice place until the DSS and Suite trolls invaded it. I have better things to do than defend myself against psychotic people, like trying to comfort my friend, who unlike me, lets people like you get to her.

I have to fight every day just to stay alive. Knowing that there are so many vicious people like you in the world makes me want to not try so hard to do that. You are the kind of person who makes people "wannashootsomebody", just like her abusive ex-husband who, btw, cursed her and called her names every day for 13 years when he wasn't beating her senseless. So by all means, pick on the weak ones, because you can't hurt me. I see you for what you are, just a sick, pitiful computer nerd who has no life outside of the machine in front of you. You're probably so ugly that nobody wants you, probably weigh about 300 lbs and are eating chips and drinking soda as you read this. Try calling Extreme Makeover and getting yourself presentable, then maybe you'll get some self-esteem.

Goodbye, and good luck with not finally blowing your own brains out with all that anger and self-hatred you're carrying around. Not that it would be much of a loss.

1. Why should MPS have to go to the effort of deleting your profile? Apply some self-control instead, stop coming to the site, and when you do come, stop posting crazy rants.
2. It was a nice place? Did I just read that? 'Nice' is the Suite forum. MPS is an honest forum.
3. Here is the advice you gave someone who I am sure would vote for MPS as 'not nice' and you should take it yourself:
if you had just left it alone, kept writing, and not gone to the forums anymore, you would have been fine. You are just giving them a target when you keep popping up everywhere defending yourself, and talking to people via PM. Just move on.

http://mostprobablysuite101.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=241&start=50
otterpop

Next

Return to Anything Goes