Deep Thoughts, by Paula vs. fuck kids

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Re: Deep Thoughts, by Paula vs. fuck kids

Postby ucw » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 pm

It seems that Poorla (love it, whoever coined it) always starts her posts with, "I'm not entirely sober..." Really? Gee, couldn't tell.
ucw

Postby Miraj » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:16 pm

ucw wrote:It seems that Poorla (love it, whoever coined it) always starts her posts with, "I'm not entirely sober..." Really? Gee, couldn't tell.

It's like she's stuck on the first step...admitting the problem. :)
Miraj

Postby ucw » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:38 am

Miraj wrote:
ucw wrote:It seems that Poorla (love it, whoever coined it) always starts her posts with, "I'm not entirely sober..." Really? Gee, couldn't tell.

:lol: :lol:

The twelve step staircase looks awfully steep when you are standing at the bottom... No detox for Poorla. That would require the spending of tax dollars.
ucw

Postby BoredWriter » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 pm

ucw wrote:
Miraj wrote:

:lol: :lol:

The twelve step staircase looks awfully steep when you are standing at the bottom... No detox for Poorla. That would require the spending of tax dollars.

It's somebody else's fault anyway. She'll just have to write an article about it and find a home for it. And whine about the bus journey.
BoredWriter

Postby ucw » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:52 am

BoredWriter wrote:It's somebody else's fault anyway. She'll just have to write an article about it and find a home for it. And whine about the bus journey.

It's the welfare recipient's fault. Those poor kids drove Poorla to drink.
ucw

Postby ucw » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Oh, damn. I got all excited when I saw an email that there were new posts.
ucw

Postby archie » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:49 am

LOL Sorry. The popularity of the forum goes up and down. Mostly up when shit goes down.
archie

Postby ucw » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:07 am

archie wrote:LOL Sorry. The popularity of the forum goes up and down. Mostly up when shit goes down.

LOL no sorries! With Demand tanked, I come here to watch the next Titanic sink...
ucw

Postby MartiniGlass » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:29 pm

mostprobablies wrote:Same here. All she does is hijack threads and bitch about anyone who isn't her. Must be nice to live in a perfect world and never need help, services or compassion from another human being. God forbid someone fall on hard times.

That's my problem with her. Every thread is about her. Helen was posting a link to the Facebook group and twice Paula made a point of saying "I'm not on Facebleaugh, blah blah, this is why, blah blah."

NO ONE INVITED YOU, PAULA. STOP THINKING IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU.
MartiniGlass

Postby BoredWriter » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:09 pm

MartiniGlass wrote:
mostprobablies wrote:Same here. All she does is hijack threads and bitch about anyone who isn't her. Must be nice to live in a perfect world and never need help, services or compassion from another human being. God forbid someone fall on hard times.

That's my problem with her. Every thread is about her. Helen was posting a link to the Facebook group and twice Paula made a point of saying "I'm not on Facebleaugh, blah blah, this is why, blah blah."

NO ONE INVITED YOU, PAULA. STOP THINKING IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU.

I wonder if she was secretly hoping that people would think she's so hip and alternative and avoid the Facebook group because she's not there.
BoredWriter

PreviousNext

Return to Suite101 Quality