Deep Thoughts, by Paula vs. fuck kids

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Deep Thoughts, by Paula vs. fuck kids

Postby BitchPlease » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:44 pm

This is a thread dedicated to all of Paula's thread hijacks bitching about kids, single mothers and anyone who isn't her taking her money.

Today's drunk rambling: UK kids are bratty assholes.

@ A L: oh bother! Maybe I'm just lucky and have seen the better behaved US youngsters then? Certainly the ones we met in the hotel at Christmas piped down when required by their parents, teachers or guardians, didn't swear, shout or scream except in excitement and were generally controlled in their behavior in public. They were also capable of waiting in line for food, fetching drinks for their parents and siblings without making too much of a mess and not dominating the conversation of everyone within radius.

The few Brit families we saw, on the other hand-now your description could very well have been of their "kids'" behavior. I'm working on an article wondering why everything has to be dumbed down over here and trying to find rhyme or reason for it. It'll never see the light of day here but it will make a good blog piece. I know some of it is generational but some of it HAS to be down to lower standards, lack of restraint and respect.
BitchPlease

Re: Deep Thoughts, by Paula vs. fuck kids

Postby mostprobablies » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:48 pm

lol I approve of this thread.

Someone just posted this and it needs to be added.

Fucking North Americans are taken errr jerrrrrrbs! (South Park reference). Paula on Wikio only allowing UK writers.

Good for them. From the point of view of a UK writer often barred for committing the heinous sin of not living within North America, it’s heartening to see the Euro sites fighting back against North American domination. Too bad I already have several blogs and no time for another, or I would look into their guidelines.

OT: Trust me, if I could, I would relocate to the US, with my husband, tomorrow. I hate most of the values and standards promoted by this country and chime much more with the traditional ideas as offered in the US: parents and other authority figures offered respect, children who behave, people who recognise they are not the centre of the universe, service staff who deliver, politeness and honor as everyday responses.
mostprobablies
Site Admin

Postby NoWay » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:17 pm

I hope Paula is sterile. I sort of liked her when she first joined Suite, but now I can't stand the crap she spews. She has no empathy for anyone - it's not just anti-kids and mothers threads, she's posted anti-old people/handicapped stuff, too. Everyone who isn't as able-bodied as she is deliberately conspires to inconvenience her. She is completely unfit to care for another human being, and I hope she's never in a position to do so.
NoWay

Postby mostprobablies » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Same here. All she does is hijack threads and bitch about anyone who isn't her. Must be nice to live in a perfect world and never need help, services or compassion from another human being. God forbid someone fall on hard times.
mostprobablies
Site Admin

Postby So_not_nice » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:40 pm

The thing that strikes me is that we know so much about her day-to-day life...we know when she's at a bus stop, when she's missed a bus, chased a bus, when she's been working a late shift, who the customers were, what new job she's got, how many job applications got rejected, what tasks she has at the job, where she is on holiday, what she's doing on holiday, that she has returned from holiday, that she spoke to her husband...never is there a story about any positive interaction that's she's had with anyone/thing and, given the fact she would tell us, I don't think she has any friends...how could she??
So_not_nice

Postby mostprobablies » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:18 am

So_not_nice wrote:The thing that strikes me is that we know so much about her day-to-day life...we know when she's at a bus stop, when she's missed a bus, chased a bus, when she's been working a late shift, who the customers were, what new job she's got, how many job applications got rejected, what tasks she has at the job, where she is on holiday, what she's doing on holiday, that she has returned from holiday, that she spoke to her husband...never is there a story about any positive interaction that's she's had with anyone/thing and, given the fact she would tell us, I don't think she has any friends...how could she??

But the funny part is all of that is in the middle of a 100 post thread. She likes to tell us all of it when people need help.

OP: OMG I got an article rejected!
Paula: Fucking kids and their manners and then I saw this mom who rode the bus. Probably taking my tax money. ::::spit::::: All these assholes steal my words and then I had to write an essay for work and the boss said he was going for a smoke so I went for a smoke and my husband says I shouldn't smoke ::::spit:::: and I wrote this essay at work and the boss read it and it was good and I had to ride the bus home with this welfare, tax-collecting asshole ::::spit::: and the single mothers and their welfare :::spit::::

Oh, yeah, click "Yes" on the screen. PM me if you need help.
mostprobablies
Site Admin

Postby BoredWriter » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:46 am

At first I thought she had just some sort of functional mental disorder, and liked to overshare. Lately I think she's just a bigot.

I work every day with people who probably pay more taxes than her, and take their kids on the overpriced public transport to the kindergarden so they can come to work. If she hates people so much she should get a bike and do some exercise.

Then everybody else would complain about her as nobody likes bike users :)
BoredWriter

Postby ucw » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:14 pm

What a sad, sad state of humanity. Here in the states, we are fighting for something as simple as availability of health care so that a disease or serious injury does not equal bankruptcy and death, and she is "on the other side of the pond" bitching about paying taxes to fund social supports... it never ends.

I liked Paula when she first joined Suite. First impressions can be deceiving.
ucw

Postby BoredWriter » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 pm

I take social healthcare and support so for granted that the idea of somebody going blind because they don't have money to pay for treatment makes me a bit sick. Even if its their fault for not getting private insurance. I don't think anybody should be making money off people's health anyway.

Besides from a government point of view is stupid. You are wasting somebody who could still work and pay taxes for another 20 years and you'll need to pay them for support anyway unless you want them to die of hunger on the street.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think anybody should get a boob job on mummy state, but still. Going bankrupt because you cannot pay for medicine is even worse.
BoredWriter

Postby ucw » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:40 pm

People here don't buy health insurance because either they can't afford it or the company won't sell it to them. For example, if you have a pre-existing condition then you can't get insurance, at least in many cases. Obama's policies are changing that slowly but surely. With any luck they won't have been reversed by the time 2014 rolls around.

A person can work full-time at minimum wage in the USA and still be homeless. And it's not because they are drinking their money away, either. Stereotypes just make the situation worse.

Then, let's say you have insurance. Did you read the fine print? Anything expensive isn't covered. For example, it is easy to get many insurance companies to pay for a hearing test, but if you need hearing aids, you are on your own.

Health "care" is a profit- and greed- driven business in this country.

Perhaps you heard about a rally for Ron Paul? (I think it was for him.) People cheered at the idea that if a poor man with no health insurance was in an accident, or got a terrible disease like cancer, the hospital should let him die because he can't pay. Not sure if that made international news.

Let me remind you that the people who are the most conservative and anti-government in this country also often identify themselves as Christians. (At least the ones in the spotlight do.) Which confuses me, because the big J said something about loving everybody and giving away money instead of hoarding it and getting rich. I can see it now: Jesus comes down from heaven and approaches the poor and sick dying in the hospital hallways. He admonishes them all for not getting better jobs so that they could afford to feed their children and get health care. He tells the single mother that her inability to make ends meet with the rising cost of child care is her own stupid fault; she should have stayed with her husband and done as she was told. Then he turns his back on all of them and goes out for cocktails with Romney and Gingrich.

I think I may be on to something here; maybe a blog post somewhere...

Hey, weren't we talking about Suite 101? :)

PS, nice to meet you, BoredWriter.
ucw

Next

Return to Suite101 Quality