Deep Thoughts, by Paula vs. fuck kids

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Re: Deep Thoughts, by Paula vs. fuck kids

Postby MartiniGlass » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm

BoredWriter wrote:
MartiniGlass wrote:
mostprobablies wrote:Same here. All she does is hijack threads and bitch about anyone who isn't her. Must be nice to live in a perfect world and never need help, services or compassion from another human being. God forbid someone fall on hard times.

That's my problem with her. Every thread is about her. Helen was posting a link to the Facebook group and twice Paula made a point of saying "I'm not on Facebleaugh, blah blah, this is why, blah blah."

NO ONE INVITED YOU, PAULA. STOP THINKING IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU.

I wonder if she was secretly hoping that people would think she's so hip and alternative and avoid the Facebook group because she's not there.

I joined right when I read that. I was so glad to hear that she wouldn't be on it.
MartiniGlass

Postby NotSoMuch » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:17 pm

She is incapable of writing a post that doesn't end with an update on whatever mundane IRL thing she has to do next—finish work report, board bus, write new article, drink, clean house, etc.
NotSoMuch

Postby So_not_nice » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:44 am

Hurrah...this gem of a post on the PUBLIC Suite community forum:

"No start new thread button here either or you'd have had a snotty special from me this am about the darn message notifications I'd been getting overnight!

Hopefully this has now been fixed (again) as I have to keep my phone on at the mo due to a friend in crisis being prone to contacting me at all hours.

Don't object to waking up to text/tweet her, but I do not need to be woken up by message notifications from here, thanks. (Am already sleep deprived thanks to Being There for my friend, after all)."

"Being prone" conjours up all sorts of images...
So_not_nice

Postby archie » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:01 am

LOL!! WTF???? Put your phone on vibrate you dumb cunt. No one in their right mind would ask you for help.
archie

Postby BoredWriter » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:37 pm

I'm sure the friend is loving the constant reminders that she could be doing so many more important things than Being There For my Friend. Because I am sure she doesn't keep them to the Suite forums, who don't even care.
BoredWriter

Previous

Return to Suite101 Quality