Suite's final days unfolding on the forums...

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Suite's final days unfolding on the forums...

Postby So_not_nice » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:11 pm

It seems only two people will be left - Jennifer Croll and Michael "you betta believe this next next new new Suite is gonna take the interwebby world by storm" Kedda...
No more exclamation marks from Stephanie trying to impart enthusiasm! She's gone because there will be - as of March 18 - no Suite community to manage! No more forum!
March 15 is the last day for writers to post their crap content online...although they'll not get any pay recognition for it...
And so, it seems, our work here is done...don't anyone forget: WE TOLD YA SO!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So_not_nice

Re: Suite's final days unfolding on the forums...

Postby archie » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Oh wow no more forums? They went through all that hassle to port the forums over and they are canning them? Wow.

I wonder which programmers are still there. They had like 3-4 before, right?
archie

Postby So_not_nice » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:23 am

The dynamic team: http://suite101.com/about
So_not_nice

Postby archie » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:47 am

Oh they have a lot of engineers. Interesting. That's probably the bulk of their overhead costs unless of course they went cheap on salary, and some online companies low ball badly. I see Darren isn't there anymore.

Small companies are cool to put stuff on your resume and if they are super flexible with hours it's worth it to take a hit in salary, but for the most part, companies like Suite101 can't pay a decent salary + benefits. I'm surprised they've kept the engineers that they have. I would have thought they'd sack them down to 1-2.
archie

Return to Suite101 Quality