I CANNOT believe it!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: Britney Spears

I CANNOT believe it!

Postby raggedyann » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:19 pm

I have not been on the Suite 101 Site in like a year and not here either...so today I thought about it and thought hmmm...I'll see if either one is still hopping. I cannot believe some of those same old people are making some of the same old naive optimistic comments about the same old anticipation of the "new direction." LOL. Only I noticed everyone has got those new outdoorsy head shots. Good grief. Okie dokie, I will depart again.....lol lol lol. When will the Suite 101 finally sink?
raggedyann

Re: I CANNOT believe it!

Postby archie » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:21 pm

lol I haven't read the forums in a while, but I pop over there sometimes. I guess if people want to make pennies on their work, it'll keep them away from the good-paying stuff, so good on them for sticking with Suite 101. LOL
archie

Postby NotSoMuch » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm enjoying the reactions to the new information coming out about the updated site. Pretty sure there are going to be some death cage matches over who gets to start and control which new channels. Some of the ex-TEs and ex-FW are out for blood.
NotSoMuch

Postby archie » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 pm

NotSoMuch wrote:I'm enjoying the reactions to the new information coming out about the updated site. Pretty sure there are going to be some death cage matches over who gets to start and control which new channels. Some of the ex-TEs and ex-FW are out for blood.

That will be fun to watch. cat fight! :D
archie

Return to Suite101 Quality