Um, why mess with such a good thang Suite??

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Um, why mess with such a good thang Suite??

Postby So_not_nice » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:18 am

So Stephanie is creaming herself with the news that Suite is in the top 300 of some obscure list...YES!! The site is successful IN ITS CURRENT FORM!!! Which begs the question, surely, if it is so happenin'..why change the winning formula?? This must mean that TEs and their 50cent jobs are PAYING OFF and Suite gets rid of them!! Oh,oh,ooooooh Suite. You must stop your meddling and muddling with this new-found winning formula...
So_not_nice

Re: Um, why mess with such a good thang Suite??

Postby archie » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:35 am

So_not_nice wrote:So Stephanie is creaming herself with the news that Suite is in the top 300 of some obscure list...YES!! The site is successful IN ITS CURRENT FORM!!! Which begs the question, surely, if it is so happenin'..why change the winning formula?? This must mean that TEs and their 50cent jobs are PAYING OFF and Suite gets rid of them!! Oh,oh,ooooooh Suite. You must stop your meddling and muddling with this new-found winning formula...

I think they searched day in and day out for the site that gave them the best rank and posted it. LOL
archie

Postby NotSoMuch » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 pm

I loved LOVED Karen's post about the difference when you look at the Alexa rank and how everyone roundly ignored it and went on celebrating, rather than pausing to realize that she was raising an important point. :roll:
NotSoMuch

Postby archie » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:08 pm

NotSoMuch wrote:I loved LOVED Karen's post about the difference when you look at the Alexa rank and how everyone roundly ignored it and went on celebrating, rather than pausing to realize that she was raising an important point. :roll:

Fuck common sense and logic. There's Suite101 quality and peeps are bringing in 20 times that 5 cents a day. AWESOME

Won't be able to show their Google ass kicking soon.

archie

Postby Kiuka Finnegan » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:00 am

Reminds me of bottom-feeder Cooley Law School making up their own "ranking," and putting themselves at #2 behind Harvard. http://www.cooley.edu/news/2011/020411_ ... hools.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kiuka Finnegan

Return to Suite101 Quality