Spam -- if I accidentally ban you, sorry

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Spam -- if I accidentally ban you, sorry

Postby mostprobablies » Sat May 28, 2011 2:36 pm

I guess I should be happy that the forum is ranking, but we're getting slammed with god damn spam. I'm going to implement a plug-in that blocks known spammer IP addresses. I try to clean it up as quickly as I can, but sometimes I'm busy.

I'm banning any RU, EU, UA and CN IP addresses. I don't think we have anyone from Suite from there except Barbi Trejo, but she's too busy ODing on black seed and saying prayers, so who cares if she can't see anything.

I'm getting questionable GB signups, but spam doesn't normally come from GB. If you create a name and I accidentally ban you, just send a PM and I'm sorry. I"m trying to kill spammers before they can post.

After I implement a ban IP list, if you have a problem, PM me. One of us with unban you.

This has been a service announcement of your friendly MostProbablySuite101 bloggers. :mrgreen:
mostprobablies
Site Admin

Re: Spam -- if I accidentally ban you, sorry

Postby Minx » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Nice board you got. :o
Minx

Postby archie » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:46 am

Thank you?

This is the Suite101 section, and Suite101 died, so this section got slow along with my less than stellar attention to the blog.
archie

Postby realwicked » Sat May 05, 2012 3:38 pm

archie wrote:Thank you?

This is the Suite101 section, and Suite101 died, so this section got slow along with my less than stellar attention to the blog.

That is Misty posing as Debi. Remember Debi?
Deb1.gif
Deb1.gif (302.87 KiB) Viewed 4970 times
realwicked

Return to Suite101 Quality