member area fuck-up

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: Britney Spears

member area fuck-up

Postby BurnCEs_On_Tour » Thu May 10, 2012 9:12 am

How the fuck do you access the member area with the revenue reports on Suite these days?

I logged in today for the first time in months to see how many cents had accrued in my account, and to see if I could look forward to a bumper $5 payout this month. Instead I got some abortion of a "community" page, for which my usual login did not work.

WTF?
BurnCEs_On_Tour

Re: member area fuck-up

Postby archie » Thu May 10, 2012 9:42 am

Do you get the "MySuite" bar at the top automatically? They had some issue with cookies, and they told people to log out and log back in. If you go to community.suite101.com, you can read all the issues.
archie

Postby ucw » Thu May 10, 2012 12:06 pm

I remembered the existence of Suite today, and after the chills let up, I went to check my "revenue," if you can call it that. Anyway, even if you are logged into Suite you have to log in again to the member area. Use your email address and same Suite password. Then, there is a menu in the left side bar, click on revenue. Ignore all else.
ucw

Postby hopeful » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Thought I'd check here, since I haven't done anything with Suite in months, but I couldn't log in there. I actually got $7 two months in a row in my paypal account. LOL Haven't had a payout two months in a row in quite a few months. :)
Suite101.com ~ Everything you never wanted to know :P
hopeful

Postby archie » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:48 am

hopeful wrote:Thought I'd check here, since I haven't done anything with Suite in months, but I couldn't log in there. I actually got $7 two months in a row in my paypal account. LOL Haven't had a payout two months in a row in quite a few months. :)

They keep bragging about how they've "doubled their revenue" like they always used to do. Except before revenue was decent. Doubling three cents a day or even making a dollar a day with the amount of articles some of these people have is insane.

I have a real job now and I'm addicted to Diablo 3 and the shenanigans going on down below, so I haven't paid much attention to Suite.
archie

Postby ucw » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:39 am

Diablo 3?
ucw

Postby archie » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:48 am

ucw wrote:Diablo 3?

awwww yeah the best MMO after Warcraft. :D I've bought about 100 million gold now, so I'm out like $200 for that damn game. LOL
archie

Postby ucw » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:27 pm

archie wrote:
ucw wrote:Diablo 3?

awwww yeah the best MMO after Warcraft. :D I've bought about 100 million gold now, so I'm out like $200 for that damn game. LOL

Lol -- enjoy!
ucw

Return to Suite101 Quality