Suite's givin out bank now..

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: Britney Spears

Suite's givin out bank now..

Postby archie » Sat May 05, 2012 6:21 pm

In the "Revenue skyrocketed thread":

Yes, mine have jumped, too. Although they remain modest, they are reaching well above the pathetic 2 cents a day kind of average folk have been reporting this last few months.

Damn sonnnn, you mean you made quadruple dat moneys? Like 8 cents. That's hardcore gangsta cash. Bank that shit, yo.
archie

Re: Suite's givin out bank now..

Postby So_not_nice » Sat May 05, 2012 11:08 pm

So Suite revenue is jumping through the roof BEFORE the amazing unveiling of the new, yet to be thought up, Suite...so why change it?? If you can guarantee a certain few cents per day, why would you want to risk the great unknown?? I say, keep everything as it is, exactly, and let the grateful rejoice in them cents - coz they ain't got any sense...
So_not_nice

Postby NotSoMuch » Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 am

It was interesting watching days stretch into over a week before anyone even noticed or mentioned the existence of Penguin, esp. with that one writer posting the spam email she received about purchasing backlinks and wondering if it was a legit business offer. I thought for sure someone might pipe up about Penguin then, but no.
NotSoMuch

Postby archie » Sun May 06, 2012 11:21 am

I know. I was expecting to log in to the forum and see a ton of bitching like there was after Panda, but nope. A thread with 3-4 replies was all that I saw. Either people don't want to post on the forum or they have finally moved on.
archie

Return to Suite101 Quality