NEW Danielle update

Forum for the Mother Hubbard expats.

Moderators: archie, Britney Spears, realwicked

NEW Danielle update

Postby Karma4mh » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:02 pm

Well Will wised up-they are getting divorced and she moved out. Bought a new super impractical car...and is getting ready to become a Real estate agent. All on her new blog a Girl called D.
She is
1) writing erotica.
2) working as an assistant to a real estate agent.
3) selling Jamberry Scentsy and jewelry on line.
Be interesting to see how she manages to insure herself medically with the bread winner gone.
How her "career" as a realtor works out considering her demeanor and appearance.
And wtf is up with a 17 year old 'step-son"? Who is also apparently gay?
Karma4mh

Re: NEW Danielle update

Postby Karma4mh » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Got the story on the step son...apparently Danielle has a new love interest. I suspect she moved in with him.
Wonder if that is the reason for the divorce?
Karma4mh

Postby Attilius » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:29 am

Have not checked the board out for months. Who has the kids? I have always felt bad for those kids. She only used them when the purpose suited her. At least Will finally said enough is enough. Always thought he must have been not that bright for hooking up with her in the first place.
Attilius

Postby Karma4mh » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:00 am

She has the kids. And yes she is shacking up with the new guy while still married. She now has a "stepson" who is about 12 years younger than she is. On the other hand her new house looks lovely. But of course it is the house of the guy she is screwing-not actually hers....
Whole new set of dogs though-the pitbull is gone-just like her 2 cocker spaniels (remember one was elderly at 5 years old) She now has a French Bulldog and a "Maltshi" wonder how long these 2 will last? And who the hell pays for a mutt?
She is back to reading here and complaining about her "stalkers" It's like a train wreck you HAVE to look.
Karma4mh

Postby Attilius » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:21 am

I have no idea where to even look anymore and she reads here? A dead board? LOL That's desperate ...or totally self involved. Living with another guy while still married? It's because she could never make it on her own if she tried. I imagine why she had to leave Will's house because wasn't it really his dad's? Who knows what really happened. She would lie about it anyway. If she is not screaming about how she is a victim and she was wronged then she is keeping quiet because it was her fault she cheated on him so she will brush that under the rug. Never thought for a moment they would even make it in the first place so this is no shocking revelation. Will's too weak, she is too lazy and greedy for attention. Not too mention those damn kissy face selfies she was addicted too. It was like an eternal 12 year old. I can only hope Will drags her sorry butt through the courts but he is such a weak willed guy I don't really see him taking the effort. She will keep hopping from bed to bed to eventually get what she wants or pretend to be what her deranged mind thinks she is. Once a poser always a poser. Not an honest bone in her body. I feel bad for any child or animal left in her care because her world is a truly selfish one. I also would not use her lying stupid dishonest mind for a real estate agent ever. So is the guy she is living with coincendentally a real estate agent?? That would be hilarious and very telling....
Attilius

Return to Mother Hubbard