Want Some Doreen Chuckles?

Forum for the Mother Hubbard expats.

Moderators: archie, Britney Spears, realwicked

Want Some Doreen Chuckles?

Postby realwicked » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Doreen Lombardo-Campisi - January 15, 2012 - 12:52 pm

From a small child, I always favored boys. I always wanted all boys and for some reason, thought that’s what I would have. I had my son and was thrilled. When I got pregnant the second time, I swore it was another boy. I was wrong. Along came my precious little girl. She came out screaming, I mean it was echoing all over the OR. The nurse even commented about it. She was born with a full head of pitch black hair as well, which made it fun because I was able to put bows and actually do her hair. Life hasn’t been the same since. She hasn’t shut up yet and I doubt she will, LOL. And she’s still a feisty thing.

Anyone believe Doreen walks anywhere?

Doreen Lombardo-Campisi says:
March 25, 2012 at 8:24 am

It was gorgeous here too. Sadly I was stuck inside in the office working, but did go out during lunch and after work we took the dog for long walks and enjoyed the nice weather.

Doreen Lombardo-Campisi January 7, 2012 at 7:41 pm

The sounded yummy. As for me, hubby and I went out for a bite to eat on New Year's Day. I didn't have anything spectacular. I've never heard of eating black eyed peas on New Year's Day. That's interesting.
http://memoryofron.blogspot.com/

She sure is a professional writer

"Who remembers shopping for Christams gifts at the old Commack Flea market?" said Doreen Lombardo-Campisi.

I call myself " The Redhead Riter " which is "Writer" purposely ... As a matter of fact, some of the first evidence of ... Doreen Lombardo-Campisi said... Beautiful.

once again she sure is a professional writer

Doreen Lombardo-Campisi
August 25, 2011 at 10:48 pm

It doesn’t seem like vacation is complete without at least one trip to an ER. LOL Glad to hear hubby is ok.

Let’s see – trip to FL in 2001, myself and my two kids and my friend and her two kids. We had to make a trip to the ER for my son, who came down with strep.

Trip to Boston – can’t remember the year, early 2000′s I think. With another friend, myself and my kids and her and her two kids. We visited her sister. My friend’s daugther got bit or stung by something and her entire body turned into one big rash. We wound up at the ER in Boston Children’s Hospital.

Camping trip (yearly) with about 40 people (adults and kids) every Labor Day weekend when my kids were young. My son got really sick. I contemplated taking him to an ER, but we had EMT’S and other medical professionals with us who monitored him. He was fine the 2nd day.

Doreen Lombardo-Campisi
January 7, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Too funny. I was just married for the second time this past Memorial Day weekend, 5/29/11. Some funny incidents:

As we were being married one little girl said loudly, “I want chicken.” Everyone cracked up. We have no idea why she said it. The minister made a joke.

Our wedding night we stayed at a local hotel. Early the next morning, the fire alarm went off. Yes, there was a real fire. We had to run out as we were. It was raining pretty hard so we ran to our car, but we couldn’t leave the parking lot. The fire trucks blocked us and others in, as they parked right behind us. So we had to sit and wait.
realwicked

Re: Want Some Doreen Chuckles?

Postby BulletpooffBratz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 pm

It's painful to read her.
BulletpooffBratz

Postby cherlively » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:42 am

Exactly. It's painful. She is a dreadful writer.
cherlively

Postby realwicked » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:05 pm

She lost 13 pounds then gained 18.
realwicked

Return to Mother Hubbard